Hacker Ferret’s New Partner
We are expanding here at Hacker Ferret Software. We have a new partner in the company. Introducing ….
James has worked partnered in different business ventures and has owned successful companies and knows the nooks and crannies of business but, does not shy away from pulling up his sleeves and doing the hard work of things done. He provides a realistic foil to Terrance’s doe-eyed idealism while maintaining an air of positivity. He also gets Terrance out of office and into the real world to appreciate the little things, nature and all things that are not directly related to software development. James is kicking butt with web design in addition to project logistics and management.
This past year has provided us ample problems to solve and with that ample clients to work with.
We’ve partnered with period three to develop a new web-based artist marketplace, spelunked around in some cool secret squirrel android tech and helped to revamp a Legacy .net\ web app for an e-learning trucking company.
As of now, we are prepping our initial release of the Scorm Toolkit. A set of easy to use, administrative power tools for the e-learning professional.
We are also working on a hardware\software combo platform for helping family members, guardians and home healthcare providers with keeping their loved ones safe while empowering them with personal independence. Stay tuned for more details!
Volunteering and Events
Thanks and Shout Outs
I want to take the time to give thanks and shout-outs to the folks that helped us out this year.
- The members and partners at The Soco for their continuing support and help with particular nods to Gaile
- Gene, Jay, Gio, Greg, Kelly, Andrew, Austin, Bill, Brendan Chris and Colin for answering countless questions and providing (mostly) unconditional support and the occasional client lead
- Their respective companies Krum were , Period Three, 52inc, and Krit
- Andy for the inspiration
- Nancy At Newberry Small Business Development Center for all your guidance
- Bhanu for your support and friendship
- Drew for pushing us further
- Erin for your support and honesty
- Our Clients for being our clients
- There are likely folks left out and for that, I apologize in advance. (ping me and I’ll add you)
Without a doubt our first year as a formal company has been filled fun and opportunity but, we are not resting on our laurels and have big plans for HFS year 2. We are looking at couple large projects, new clients, new products and possibly a podcast in the works. That being said if you are considering hiring us to solve your problem and don’t know where to start then give our Free 30 min Consultation a try or if you absolutely need a deep dive into something more then check out our Paid Consultation.
For more info stay tuned.