Whipped up a quick login script a bit back that automates the field population for websites.
Get Greasemonkey for firefox and or Greasemonkey for IE
Before you do anything add your username password and ssn to the script add your username and password to script.
1: var currUserId =”your username”;
2: var currPassword =”your password”;
Internet Explorer directions using GM
- Install GM4IE (greasemonkey for IE ) from gm4ie.com
- Drop script in C:\Program Files (x86)\GM4IE\scripts\
- Set domains to website.com(your website)
- Turn on gm4ie
- Let it fly
- In FF Tools->Go to Add New User Script
- Name the script “auto_login.user”
- Select Okay
- When prompted for a location add the js script attached
- Ensure script is enabled for your webpage by first going to the webpage and insuring the enabled button is selected and the “auto_login.user” script is enabled with the greasemonkey button on the right hand corner of your browser next to the Search bar
Note for FF: If the script is not recognized go to the gmscript folder located in
and insure the js file in that folder matches the js file attached
Note for IE: Apparently gm4ie is no longer available but as an alternative Trixie can be used.